Thursday, June 26, 2014

Throwback Thursday -- Dragonspyre test server post Day 1

Heya all!

It's Thursday, so I thought I'd dig through the archives to see if I could find something interesting, and I came upon an interesting post back on January 10th, 2009 . . . it was when Dragonspyre was released on the Test Realm, and I had jumped in to get all the inside info!

Here's the original post. And here's a copy and paste:

~~
Post Title: Fell Asleep, but here's what I got (SPOILER)
~~

Ok,

I fell asleep while formatting this video of Dragonspyre. It's just freshly uploaded to youtube, so I hope it comes through. It's a spoiler, so don't watch it if you don't want to see me running around Dragonspyre on the test server. HAHA!

!!!!!!!SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!

Don't watch this if you don't want to see Dragonspyre on the test server. I video taped and screenshot what I could for you all, my fantastic readers.



Peace.

Happy Dueling!

Now stop watching that and go have fun on the test server yourself! :-)

2 comments:

Chrissy The Blesser said...

How fun doing these throwbacks. :D
I still remember doing that for the first time and got such a kick out of Professor Drake wagging his finger at me. Fun times.
Thanks for the reliving of the memories.

Cheats and Crackers said...

I miss those days. A simpler time in the Spiral. :)